Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scrapware Challenge & Christmas stuff :) :) :)

Hey Hey Guys

What you up to???? Done all your Chrissy shopping yet?? I have :)

Ive been creating with Ange's Christmas Chippie Baubles and having some fun :) :) :)

And also Linda B has a fab and fun challenge happening over at the Scrapware site at the mo, why dont you go and gander, its Fuuun!! This is my take on it!!! I hope your not toooo sick of seeing this photo of little me,.....I wish I had more photos of me when I was younger toooo :( :( :(
Cheers and I hope your haven a good one :)
Lou xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh la la... love those chrissy baubles, looks stunning!!!!!

Tiff Firth said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
all the best for 2010
tiff
x

thanks for all the FB love. really appreciate it heaps. looking forward to March.