Thursday, August 12, 2010

Final Retreat Shares and other challenge stuff :)




Isnt Michelles little man just the caaautest!!! :)



Adore this mother and daughter!!! :)



Photo of Moi taken by Danielle Quarmby



This is my LO for Fran Tynans Sketch challenge over at E2C


This is my LO for the August challenge over at Twiddleybitz site :)
Well that is all for me for the mo, Ive done my Campmojo challenge #2 LO so Ill share a sneek peek 2morrow along with a couple of other fun me things Ive been maken!!
Cheers and Happy Scrapping!!
Lou xoxo
PS Much much scrappy Mwah from the bottom of my scrappy heart for all of your beautiful comments xxx

1 comment:

Michelle Winston said...

Love, love, love the LO's you made of Caden on retreat.
Thank you !
I will send you some more boy pics to play with if you like ?
Cheers:)