Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hi Guys

Here are my first lot of shares from the E2C scrapathon weekend I just attended. It was a most awesome weekend!!! TU to Sue, Amanda and Meredith for a fabulous WE, and to all the lovely ladies that I met there!! TU for a fulous time!

Caught up with the Fabulous Tatum and Lauren and Ali. And also was looked after fabulously by the Fab Sandra. The shops in attendance were Fabo!!!!










Trees on this are cut from a Cafe curtain and given to my by the lovely Wendy :) TU Wendy :) She shared lotsa awesome stuff with me :)




This LO was created using the backing sheet they used to heat the mini quiches on our first night,...well they challenged me to!!!! LOL :)




Cheers for now, Ill upload some more tomorrow :) :) :)

3 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

Hi Gorgeous.. heather here. congrats on your wonderful news.. being published in Somerset. wow oh wow !! you deserve it !!! xxx I am not surprised in the least ..
where do I buy a copy ???? love your work darling .... hugs from me x

Mel said...

OMG where do you fit all this art creativeness in that little head, amazing. xx

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

ohhhhhhh these are just darling layouts and so darn arty Louise x0x0x