Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stuck Sketches aaaand other stuff :) :) :)

Hello Guys

How is your weekend going??? I know my thoughts/prayers and I wish my physical body are in QLD helping out with the clean up. Ive seen that many of my FB buddies are doing just that, I so wish I was helping them!!
Please donot forget the wonderful effforts by a wonderful creative friends at Your Creative Journey and all those fabulous Creatives and artists who have donated!! Please support this wonderful cause in any way you can! :)







Photo by JillGG



This is my take on the Jan 15th Stuck Sketch!!! Chek out what rest of the Awesome team have ccreated :)
Lou xxx
PS thank you alllll for your recent, very wonderful comments xxxx

4 comments:

milkcan said...

Your layouts are gorgeous, as always! Can't wait to see what you come up with in your art journal!

Eva (Fister) said...

So much eye candy going on - love how you work the materials.

Jules said...

O my lou... love them all, but that first one knocked my socks off... what, bein a fan of muslin too. Its just STUNNING!! x

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Love these so much xox