Friday, May 20, 2011

The Color Room Guest Designer :) :) :)

Hi Guys

I am more than a little excited to be a guest designer for the Fabulous Color Room Imaginarium Designs is sponsoring The Color Room this month so we got to share our fabulous chipboard along with creating using the fabulous color palettes :)








I created a layout using the #59 palette and one of my new chipboard designs - so very excited about that toooooo :) If you check out the Background Tutorial I created for The Color Room you will get to see the new design.


Please do go and check out the fabulous creativity at Imaginarium Designs blog and The Color Room you will love the Inspiration :)


Cheers and Happy Scrapping


Lou xxx

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Amazing Lou - love it to bits babe

Kelly Massman said...

Very pretty and thanks for the tutorial!

Юлия Мята said...

I like this sheet! It looks very interesting!

Heather Jacob said...

OMG !!!!! i am speechless this is breathaking ..... hugz x

Unknown said...

Awesome layout - love the chippie that you designed.
hugs,
Gini

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

this is a fantastic layout ! I am totally amazed !

Paula said...

Ohhhh, so pretty! :)

Unknown said...

This is amazing!! I think your work is amazing in general, though :)

Aud R. said...

I just discovered that I had used my daughters google account for the previous comment. Well the comment from Elise was actually from me :):)

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this photo, and your chippy design ROK's xox It is one Beautiful layout xxx

Lauren said...

Lou!! That is GORGEOUS!! Love the tip about the course paint roller...where do you find one of those- the cheap shop?? Seriously stunning stuff xx

Anonymous said...

AWESOME

sandi said...

What a cool lo! Love the design and mix! :)

Diane said...

Such a pretty layout. I just love pink and kraft. Mmmmmmm!!!
Love it.
:D