Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Friday Late Night Scrap and Art Journaling Workshop :) :) :)







Hi Guys

Just another update LOL :) For the Art Journaling Workshop being held during the next late night scrap [Friday the 13th - :S LOL] It will be an informal workshop within the context of the late night scrap spirit of creativity. I just wanted to have a chat with you all and discuss if there was any interest in an ongoing Art Journaling Workshop. As you can appreciate we will need to maintaim numbers to cover costs etc,... but I will discuss this all on the night etc. Please feel free to bring what ever you like to use in the creation of your Journals, I will be bringing my kit and journal and I will be working on it during the night! I would love it if you bought yours and shared your creativity with me and the group! This isnt a formal class as such and the only fee that applies is that what you would normally pay for attending the late night scrap.


If you have any further questions please just drop me a comment in this post or email me at loolabelle1961@hotmail.com and Ill get back to you asap :)


Cheers and Ta Lou :) xxx

2 comments:

Connie said...

Louise these works of art are soooo awesome...do you have a book of techniques that you offer for sale? Or video classes? And if not, why not???!!! LOL. I am too far away to take classes from you as I live in Canada but I want so much to learn.

Connie
netmom55@hotmail.com.

Pearl Maple said...

Nice ones Lou, those combinations of colours and textures are really exciting