Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Class at Seriously Scrapbooking :) :) :).......

...is in 2 weeks :)

So what will you need to bring?: If you have the following it would be fab,..


  • Foam paint roller - medium [10-12 cms wide]

  • your favourite color acrylic paints and spray mists to match the color of your photo(s)

  • Any beads/buttons you have at home to match the above

  • Gloves if you dont like getting your hands dirty,..oh and an apron, you wont be able to get gesso off your clothes!! seriously!!!

The rest will be in your kit :)



  • The Crafters Workshop template we are using will be available for purchase :) as will the bling I use on the 'sample' layout.

I have included to sneak peeks of 'examples' of what can be achieved with the techniques I will demonstrate in the class, my 'sample' layout will be up in the shop on saturday




If you have any questions just drop me an email loolabelle1961@hotmail.com or comment in the comment section of this post and Ill get back to you asap :) :) :)


Lou xxx

No comments: