Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A New month and lots of fabulous new challenges :).....

Hi Guys
Are you haven just as much fun as I am with all the fabulous new montly challenges?? :)





First up this is my take on the fabulous Scrap the Boys Challenge :) :) :)






This is my take on the very first challenge up at a wonderful new challenge site started by the gorgus Catie Unger called Beyond the Door Scrap Challenge . I was so blown away and totalllly chuffed to be asked to join ths wonderful team!! thank you so very much Catie :) xxx








This is my take on the current challenge for the Fab 123 Challenge site!!!!




This is my take on Sue's challenge over at Escape 2 Create :) :) :)






And Lastly this is my take of the fabulous Kraft it Up challenge :) :) :)


Please do go and chek out all the wonderful inspiration at these fabulous challenge sites, you wont be sorry!!! :)


Cheers and Happy Scrapping, Lou :) xxx

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Rockin it babe!

Tiff Firth said...

I reckon I recognise a couple of those faces on your LO's. But I'm unsure if that's Mr S in 'enjoy lifes moments' LO??

always in love with what you do.