Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scrapbooking Memories 'Express Yourself' Competition

Hi Guys

This is my take on the Scrapbooking Memories 'Express Yourself' competition. I was very fortunate to make the top 20 finalists so this layout will be sent in and displayed at the Brisbane Expo where it will be voted on by Expo attendees :) Ive seen many of the other finalists, they really are rather Fabulous :) :) :) Make sure you chek them all out if you are at the Expo :)







Photo by LVB :)


Cheers and Happy you know what :)

8 comments:

Eva (Fister) said...

Stunning layout - as always :)

Lauren said...

Wow Lou! This is fabulous!! Loooove the background. :)

Good luck with the comp. xx

Natalie said...

OMG thats wonderful Lou - rockin it babe

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats on making the top 20, Lou~! Your page is awesome as ever!!!

Kerryn said...

wow Lou, I love it!!! wish I was going so I could see that background IRL. Good luck :).

Anthea said...

OMG Lou I love it!!! You Rok!

Mel said...

Oh I am so excited you got chosen for this layout contest, actually I would be dissappointed if you didn't your amazing talent is so unique. Love you Lou. Melx

Peg said...

Sooooo fabulous!