Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Your just amazing Janet!!!!! :) :) :)

Ive been a little emotional this last couple of days as a mate is going thru a recurrence of her cancer. Today she visited her Oncologist and has got the low-down, and a 'treatment plan'!!

One of the most amazing things I have always admired about Janet from the very first moment I met her was her 'Out there Bravery' and 'Strength'. It defies emotional logic STS. She is Truly incredible!!

I am so blown away by her and her Bravery, and her Strength, and fighting Spirit that I made it the topic of one of my Scrapbooking Memories Masters Layouts [the entry for journaling/ephemera] I had actually hidden the journaling as it was a little too private and heartfelt for me to share. I promise to share it when I know one way or the other if it is a HM or not!

I also dedicated another layout to her bravery for my first layout to be published in Scrap365, which I will be able to share soon.

Janet you know I couldn't find the words when we spoke the other night but you also know that I can create around what I feel for you!!!

You are in my heart and my prayers!!

Much <3


Fight On Janet!!!!!

3 comments:

sandra said...

Wishing all the very best with the road you are about to travel on, yet again Janet.
Sending you strength and hope you surround yourself with family and friends who can help you through this difficult time....seems you already have a great one in Lou.

Gorgeous layouts Lou.
Sometimes scrapping through the hard times is good therapy for friends too. :-)
hugs to you both
xx

Jasmine S said...

My warmest wishes to Janet and her recovery. It sounds like she has a great friend helping her through.

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

{{hugs}} for two beautiful girls xx