Friday, June 15, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio June Kit Inspiration :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I just wanted to share with you some of the fabulous Jenni Bowlin DT June Kit Inspiration!!! Have you ever thought you might like to subscribe to a kit??? I wholeheartedly recommend the Jenni Bowlin Range they are very generous and fabulous to create with .....especially if your not a PP like me :) :) :) LOL


Photo by Anne-Marie Cox



Photo by Lisa Oxley


Some of the Kits supplies that I used are from these June JBS Kits :)

The wonderful Mini album kit designed by Leah Faquharson


and the fabulous Artisan Kit :)


Soooooo are you getting your craft on this weekend??

I am :) xxx


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Always lovely to see your work. It is the one place I know I can look for inspiration every time.

I would love to craft this weekend. Somehow, I don't think it will happen.

Binxcat1 said...

OH and melt my heart he DID that day... I had had a terrible day and he brought home a packet of Tim Tams and made me coffee to go with them... love that kid. I am so very blessed to see his face smiling out from YOUR amazing pages loolabelle... TY from the bottom of my <3 ;)