Friday, July 13, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio :) :) :)

Hello Hello

Well I am nearly back in the land of the living from an internet perspective. Tomorrow after a sleep in [still at airport] I will be going thru my email inbox and catching up :)

In the meantime I would like to share with you the final gallery release for the Jenni Bowlin Studio July Kits. Here is a link to the DT Kit gallery with is absolutely chock-a-block with inspo!!!!

Here are a few sneak peaks of some of the layouts I have created with the fabulous July kits :)





Cheers for now I will be updating again soon :)

Lou xox

4 comments:

kissinia said...

Hi Lou!
Many thanks for sharing this!
Lovin' every piece of your work!
I just though what if... you will decide to join my Mail Art Exchange?
Here's the link to my post about it :)

http://kissinia.blogspot.ie/2012/06/mail-exchange-2012.html

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, kissinia

Jo Kinder said...

Love them Lou!!! especially the one at the top - the diagonals are screaming at me!! :)
Thanks again for having me during the week, its such a pleasure to hang with you! <3 <3 <3 mwaahh!!

SueP said...

I love your sneak peaks Lou, loving the colours on all of them!! Such deliciousness!!

Your work always rocksxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Lou xx
You just keep giving. I love the second layout speshally ;)