Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tattered Angels :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I would love to share with you the colour theory creative fun we are having at Tattered Angels :)


Materials; 12 x 12 grey board and chipboard embellishments - Imaginarium Designs, mist - Tattered Angels, flowers - Prima,  crackle paint and paint pen - Verro, florists vine, indian ink, staples gesso.



I was really happy at the effects i got with the combination of the mist and crackle paint :)


Cheers and I do hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

Lou xox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the crackle paint and the colors....so beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Hi Lou, another Lou here! Just wanted to say that I adore the crackle effect you've achieved here, and I wondered how you do it? Does the crackle paint go on before or after the mist? If you have a minute please would you mind emailing me to let me know?
Many Thanks,
Lou Collins,
louizabelle@hotmail.co.uk

Binxcat1 said...

<3 I just love everything you do... <3