Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some Challenge Fun :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

First up I would like to share with you my take on the Prima November BAP :)


Materials used;

12 x 12 grey board - Imaginarium Designs
12 x 12 Template - The Crafters Workshop [by Dina Wakley]
Resin and alphas - Prima
Mist - Tattered Angels
Embossing powder - Stampendous
Feathers
Gesso
Impasto







And next my take on the Current Kraft it Up Challenge. It has been so long since I did one of their awesome challenges, I so miss it :) :) :) It would have to be one of my all time favest DT gigs :). It is such an amazing site and its all about the love of Kraft and sharen the passion and Inspiration! 

They have DT Call at the moment, I encourage you to give it a go they are a fabulous team!! I so love the concept :) :) :)


Materials used;

12 x 12 Kraft CS - Bazzill
12 x 12 template - The Crafters Workshop
Mist - Tattered Angels
Resin - Prima
Signo Black gel pen
Impasto
Cotton thread
Staples



Well thats it from me for the moment, I do hope you are having a great start to the week :)

Lou :) xxoxx

17 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

you certainly are rocking those emu feathers!!

tracey said...

all a bit too stunning for words... i'm glad you shared and even gladder i popped in to be amazed with your art... xx

Em Stafrace said...

ooh love them both, but gotta say the geese template looks fabulous on the kraft in gesso simply gorgeous!

tracey said...

i am so glad i have clicked the link to checkout your amazing and utterly stunning work yet again... i don't think there will be a time that i will not be amazed... fabulous and thank you ....

corinne de france MARCH said...

j'aime j'aime , bravo !
corinne de france

Anonymous said...

These are amazing...I especially like how you've made the feathers look like an extension of her hair on the first layout :-) beautiful x

Marianne/skorpionen said...

gorgeous layouts!!!
Love all the birds on the last one and the colors/medium on the first!
I'm a huge fan of your work!!
hugs

Unknown said...

Just beautiful :)

Sandie said...

Louise .. amazing layouts, the dimension, texture... everything about them is just stunning!

Martha Richardson said...

Stunning LO's. I love the fact that you really stay true to your style!

Francofun said...

Absolutely amazing!
Wow!

Unknown said...

loooove the birds so much. love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Lou
Thanks so much for playing along at KIU and for the CT Call plug, I appreciate it!!!
Mel xx
PS Work is STUNNING!!!!!

Leonie Waldron said...

gorgeous as always Lou :) LOVE the one of Lisa xx

scrapwitch said...

lush my friend...soooo lush

Felicity Ives said...

Oh so Lou! Classic minimalist, beauty in its simplicity... ah, like a breath of fresh air. What's not to love about a visit to this blog?

Gina said...

beautiful! as always! xox