Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun Creative Adventures :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

You want to know what else [apart from crafting/creating and friends] puts the fab in to my creative day???

This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adventures in Arting 


Oooh my gosh!!!! I have never had soooo much NERVOUS fun for such a long time!!! LOL! Apart from being OTT excited and honoured that Julie would ask, Im kinda like,.....what on earth could I say that could possibly be of interest?! LOL!!!! However in saying that, [from a totally selfish perspective] the chance to chat like this with creative mates was soooo awesome!!! these sorts of opportunites so dont come around, because usually Julie, Nat and Birgit are soooo busy when I see them in real life :) And when I met Eileen [Julies amazing mum] it was a very brief into as she was supporting Julie for a make and take session at Winter CHA earlier this year :). I think Eileen should start blogging :) and
I do hope that we can do it again :)

oooooh and if you do listen, you are soooooo not allowed to make fun of me not knowing my blog address!!!! OK!!!! ......I was very nervous! :P

Another amazing opportunity came my way in the way of being a featured artist in the fabulous E-Zine magazine PaperHaus Magazine. Entire issue for viewing is >>>>> HERE


......Page 11-17 ....would be ME :) :) :) :) :) Wooooooot More than a little bit excited :)
Thank you so very much to the fabulous Frank Garcia for featuring my arty stuff :) xx
I encourage you to subscribe to this mage it is absolutely chock-o-blok with wonderful inspiration and creativity :)

Cheers for now, I do hope you are having a great weekend :)

Lou xxx

3 comments:

Linda Brun said...

It was so great to hear your voice along with all the other creative girls in the podcast. I almost felt I met you for real. And of course very happy to see you as a featured artist in the PaperHaus Magazine... Hugs to you

Unknown said...

i'm so proud to see how much of a rock star you have become in the art world.
you have accomplished so much in your life.
you are an inspiration to women everywhere!!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

I haven't been able to hear the podcast yet but it's on my "to do" list for today- never doubt your talent- it's so unique and inspiring- it never fails- I always see at least 1 or 2 things in your pages that make me sit up and go WOW!