Sunday, August 11, 2013

Prima CHA 2013 Summer Releases :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you a layout I created to showcase the new Finnabair Mechanicals and Vanity Fair, for the  CHA Summer Release by Finnabiar for Prima Marketing. >>> All the new AWESOME Finnabair range can be see HERE!!!


Out of all of the layouts I created for Prima CHAS 2013 this is my personal fave! Apart from the fabulous products that I got to create with It features an amazing friend of mine :) :) :) Lisa Oxley :)


I have used some of Finn's awesome new metals, stamp, and mask!



Well thats it from me for the mo, I will be back shortly with some more to share of my creative fun :)

Louise xxx

8 comments:

scrapwitch said...

Feeling Very Special .I love you . I adore how the thread matches the colour of my hair in the photo. WOW this is RAD.xx

rpalandri said...

great, as usual !!!

Jasmine S said...

Looooove it Louise.

Margaret said...

the eyes just pop, very cool

Angi in hana said...

Awesome artwork, tx for sharing! I have looked at finns goodie store and just drooled, aloha, angi in hana

Angi in hana said...

I love your beautiful art, tx so much fpr sharing and inspiring, aloha, angi in hana

Arnlaug said...

Wow, this is just awsome!Every element just draws my attention to the eyes in the photo. Gorgeous!

Selma Janet said...

Oh, I knew those eyes, straight away, the gorgeous Lisa Oxley. Fabo LO. Lou. Mwah.