Saturday, March 29, 2014

Imaginarium Designs :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

So I have been creating with one of my new chipboard designs for Imaginarium Designs :) :) :) Its a crisscross or crosshatch circle shape. Details blogged >>> HERE :) :) :)




Photo by Gerogie Daniels Photography




Photo by Danielle Quarmby



I had such a lot of fun creating these layouts, all of the backgrounds I created using a fave mono printing technique that I taught at my LSS :)

Cheers for now and I do hope you have a great weekend lined up 

Louise :) xxx

5 comments:

Alena Shurubura said...

Professional!

Maakari said...

Absolutely brilliant! Love the way you use space and colors! You totally rock :)

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing lay outs, really love your new crisscross design!

misty said...

Incredible!

Leanne J said...

i have words.. but none of them are probably G rated.......

your work.... !!!!!! you know how i feel..